By Mans Olson, submitted on Dec 3, 2007
|Click here to play!|
Spingle is a jumping game, where the goal is to collect coins and get as high as you can.
In the aftermath of the Icejump Challenge, you, the infamous yellow dart (that looks nothing like a dart, or anything approximating one), are faced with another task. Getting the hell out of there. The seas are stormy and unreliable, so you take to the skies. Enter the Spingles, your friendly neighborhood floating ice blocks. They will help you reach the sky, but there are also dangers; beware of powerful gusts of wind. A path to the stars awaits you - now all you have to do is climb it.
In other words, get as high as you can using those legendary ice jumping skills of yours. To aid you on your journey, The Spingles have granted you a special power - the multi-jump. As long as your SpinglePower (tm) meter is not empty, you can jump in mid-air. SpinglePower (tm) is gained by standing on the Spingles. The screen wraps from left to right, so if you leave the screen on one side you appear on the other.
- Use [Left Arrow] and [Right Arrow] to control the yellow dart's sideway movement. The screen wraps, so exiting to the left will take you to the right side and vice versa.
- Press [Space] or [Ctrl] to jump. Each jump costs power, which is gained by standing on Spingles.
- [Q] changes between low and high quality graphics settings (the low quality settings may drastically
- Use [P] or [Up Arrow] to pause the game.
- [Escape] exits the game.
- You gain points over time, but for an additional point boost, try standing on a Spingle until it
explodes. The further down on the screen the Spingle is, the more points you get.
- Also, each coin you collect gives you points. Every time you collect 20 coins, a field of bonus coins
will appear for a huge point bonus!
Total 1 comments:
|#1||By Arni Arent (appel)||Dec 4, 2007 at 18:24:12|
|Tricky fun game :) I especially like it when you reach higher and see the background change to starry sky.|
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.