Mini Golf (http://games.7sun.com)
By Tim Foden, submitted on Dec 5, 2007
|Click here to play!|
3D 9 Hole Mini Golf.
3 courses available.
I'm sure you all get the idea. :)
1/2/3 (at start) - Start playing on course 1, 2 or 3
Left/Right - Turn left/right.
Up/Down - Elevate view up/down.
A/Z - Zoom in/out.
Space bar - Hold down a while then release
to hit the ball.
Current ideas for possible additions:
1. Add stars or clouds in the background.
2. Make it multi-player, up to 4 players.
3. Add a mat where the ball starts.
4. Add a putter to hit the ball with.
5. Make the flag wave in the wind.
6. Add a user defined hole (Morre's idea).
7. Add some sort of trap (e.g. sand trap)
8. Variable rotation rate (DzzD's idea).
If you want any of these, or would like to suggest something else, please add a comment about it.
* Added new course (greek letters)
* Removed midi sounds (maybe put them back later)
* Power bar now oscillates up/down.
* Initial submission
Total 6 comments:
|#1||By Mans Olson||Dec 5, 2007 at 12:55:44|
|Very, very, very awesome. I love it!|
|#2||By Arni Arent (appel)||Dec 5, 2007 at 17:13:07|
|That's a fun minigolf game :D I like it a lot!! Awesome. One question, what's the difference between '1' and '2' ?|
|#3||By Arni Arent (appel)||Dec 5, 2007 at 17:15:21|
|Ahh... I figured it out :) 1 = the field looks like a number, 2 = it looks like some weird character.|
|#4||By Arni Arent (appel)||Dec 5, 2007 at 22:52:36|
|One idea: How about when you press space, making the power go back down if you hold space in for long? Like in some cases you pressed space for too long.|
|#5||By Tim Foden||Dec 6, 2007 at 08:15:04|
|@Arni That's a good idea, I'll look at changing the space bar thing in an upcoming release.|
|#6||By alex law||Oct 5, 2008 at 10:15:27|
|i like it!|
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.