By Mans Olson, submitted on Jan 1, 2008
|Click here to play!|
Spiderball4k is a puzzle/action game. Use the two elastic ropes to guide the ball to the end of the level!
- [Left click] to fire yellow rope, [Right click] to fire red rope.
- [Z] and [X] fires red/yellow ropes too, recommended for Mac users.
- Alternatively, holding [CTRL] lets you fire the red rope with left-clicks.
- [Q] and [W] to skip levels backwards and forward.
- [R] to restart the the level.
- [L] to load a map.
There's a map editor available, but it's not under 4k:
Total 1 comments:
|#1||By Philip Diffenderfer||Sep 24, 2009 at 15:27:06|
|Absolutely Addicting! Love the game play, though I don\'t like Lvl 10, I\'ve been stuck on it for hours =P|
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.