By Blaine Hodge, submitted on Feb 25, 2008
|Click here to play!|
A game of global conquest. Move your armies around the world to achieve global domination.
* Each of the three players are given a chance to select one territory at a time.
* After selecting a territory, the next player is given a chance.
* This repeats until all territories are taken.
* Each territory is given a turn in random order.
* The view will zoom to that territory and highlight it in red.
* At the start of a turn, a territory recieves one new army.
* Click on an adjacent terrotory to send half of the armies in that direction.
* Clicking on a friendly territory will move the armies to that territory.
* Clicking on an enemy territory will attack to occupy that territory.
* Clicking on the territory itself will skip a turn.
* Victory is achieved when one players occupies all territories on the map.
Total 2 comments:
|#1||By Arni Arent (appel)||Feb 25, 2008 at 22:48:36|
|Pretty impressive I must say. Like the zoom-in and move-around, keeps the game alive.|
|#2||By Franz Ferdinand||Mar 29, 2008 at 08:38:18|
|great game, i'm already addicted! some lines for the possible sea routes would be nice.|
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.