By Matt Campbell, submitted on Dec 20, 2008
|Click here to play!|
Unscramble as many words as you can in 2 minutes.
You receive 1-point-per-letter when you unscramble a word. If you use the cheat option, you lose the same amount of points.
- Press -ENTER- to start the game
- Press -ESCAPE- to quit the application
- Type the correct spelling of the scrambled word
- Press -SPACE- to rescramble the word
- Press -ENTER- to cheat (and lose 1-point-per-letter)
- Press -ESCAPE- to return to the welcome screen
Total 2 comments:
|#1||By rattas||Dec 22, 2008 at 12:40:11|
|Hi, this one wants full access to my system (because of the JNLP tag) but the jar is not signed or something. Does it really need FULL access? Otherwise just pull that tag from the JNLP :)|
|#2||By woogley||Dec 23, 2008 at 05:31:37|
|The game uses the Reflection API to generate the words, which requires full access. If webstart isn't working, you can run the unsigned jar from http://javaunlimited.net/scr4mble/Scr4mble.jar|
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.