By AndrÃ¡s Belicza, submitted on Feb 11, 2010
(Click on game for focus)
StarCraft / WarCraft fans reunite! Wait no more for SC2!
Objectives: Kill all enemy!
The control is very similar to the StarCraft game control.
- SPACE to pause/resume the game at any time
- W S D A to to scroll on the map
- Move mouse to the edge of the screen to scroll
- Left click on the minimap to scroll to anywhere on the map if you (the point you clicked on the minimap will be centered)
- Click on a unit to select it. You can select multiple units if you hold down the left mouse button and you drag your mouse over a rectangle area.
- SHIFT + select units to extend / narrow current selection.
- SHIFT + move to issue ATTACK-MOVE (move until enemy is nearby then attack)!
- Q to select all your units. Number keys to select units of the same type (you can press multiple numbers at the same time).
- RIGHT mouse button to move units to the mouse cursor. You can also RIGHT click on the minimap to set the target point.
- W S to change game level before game starts
- + - to change game speed at any time
No comments have been made.
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.