Before Z (http://groboclown.net/games/beforez-4k.html)
By Matt Albrecht, submitted on Dec 1, 2010
(Click on game for focus)
The reign of the Flatheads has ended, Great Underground Empire has collapsed, but the government-contracted work crews still attempt to keep everything up to code.
You will explore some of the most amazing territory ever seen by mortals. No computer should be without one!
This is a text adventure, which means that, to interact with the environment, you must enter commands at the prompt, followed by the enter key.
The game recognizes the following commands:
* n/s/e/w/u/d - Move in the 4 cardinal directions and up / down.
* l - look at your current surroundings.
* l at (something) - look at an object closely.
* i - list what you're carrying.
* get (something) - take an object from your surroundings, and place it in your inventory.
* drop (something) - drops the object from your inventory, and place it on the ground in your surroundings.
* use (something) - utilize the object in such a way that it makes sense with its surroundings.
* restart - restart the game.
No comments have been made.
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.