(Click on game for focus)
An ancient evil is lurking in the nearby catacombs. Some say they conceal a gate to Hell... The elders considered sending the village idiot to investigate the place for an acceptable loss. But as he fell ill the night before starting his quest, you were finally chosen to replace him, in your quality of Daemon Hunted...
+Key features :
- classic hack-and-slash gameplay ;
- legions of undead, daemons and other foul creatures to battle ;
- a unique character class, the Daemon Hunted, with a unique skill, Rapid Fire ;
- a procedurally generated and multi-level dungeon to explore ;
- three difficulty levels : normal, nightmarish and hellish ;
- a true ending on hellish difficulty level, although really not worth the pain to reach it ;
- hardcore mode only.
Diablo, by Blizzard Entertainment, was of course a major source of inspiration for this game.
Other sources include, among many others :
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons : Cloudy Mountain, by Mattel Electronics ;
- Venture, by Exidy ;
- Gateway to Apshai, by Epyx.
02/24/2012 : difficulty has been much reduced on Nightmarish and Hellish levels.
02/25/2012 : difficulty has been changed once again... Final release ?
Left mouse button : move the Daemon Hunted to the location of the mouse cursor.
Right mouse button : shoot arrows in the direction of the mouse cursor.
+User interface :
- top right of the screen, you will find the current deepness or dungeon level ;
- bottom left of the screen, the Life orb ;
- bottom center of the screen, the Equipment Rating of the Daemon Hunted ( see below ) ;
- bottom right of the screen, the Mana orb.
- as a level 0 character, the Daemon Hunted can't gain experience, levels, new skills nor improve his life and mana ;
- at the bottom center of the screen, a letter indicates the Equipment Rating of the Daemon Hunted, relative to the power of the enemies in the current dungeon level. It ranges from A for the best to Z for the worst ;
- the better the Equipment Rating, the better the offense and defense of the Daemon Hunted ;
- chests can be found across the dungeon, containing new pieces of armor and bows that will improve the Equipment Rating, and also potions that immediately restore life and mana ;
- count on around 15-20 minutes to finish the game in normal difficulty.
Total 2 comments:
|#1||By JohnBot||Dec 10, 2011 at 03:21:41|
|There\'s something about this game that I just love. It has a certain nostalgic art style... Good work!|
|#2||By bergles||Feb 26, 2012 at 02:43:18|
|Better than Cloudy Mountain! Lots of fun!|
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.
Note: We recommend you copy+paste this to a better editor. Some special character encoding may have been lost.