The year is 4096 and all hell just broke loose. Xenophobia got the upper hand, and now all races in the known galaxy are at war. Cruisers are cruising, lasers are blasting and aliens are screaming. There is no surrender, only extermination or victory!
- 4X real-time-strategy in just 4K!
- Randomly generated star maps offering different tactical chokepoints each play
- Tactics, action and strategy!
- Four levels of difficulty
- Involves expansion, building star bases, moving fleets, waging war, conquering, and even battling the Terrible Space Monster when it wants to eat your colonists!
- Rebalanced monster, it's a bit weaker and takes much longer to appear
- Much improved graphics
- Antialisasing enabled
- Now six races instead of five
- Controls changed: clicking once = 1 ship, three times = all ships. The 1/2/3 keys no longer work (I needed the bytes...)
- Source code available!
- You are the green player
- Click a star to select ships (once = all ships, twice = half of the ships, three times = 1 ship). Click on another star to move the selection. Click in empty space to deselect.
- Press "B" when over an owned star to build a star base.
- Press "C" when over a star to toggle a collection point. New ships will move there.
You are the green race. The green star is your first star, and the little dot circling it is your very first ship.
Move your ship by clicking once on the star, and once again on a nearby white (unowned) star. The ship will move there and colonize the star system. A newly colonized or conquered star first needs some time to build infrastructure. After that it will also star producing ships.
Click multiple times on a star to select more ships (all, half or 1). You can build one star base for every 5 owned stars, that will increase production speed and offer some additional protection for the star.
If your ships encounter enemy ships, they will fight. In a fight, only the number of ships counts: the side with the most ships wins.
The other races will be very agressive, so start expanding as fast as you can and be sure to find chokepoints that are easy to hold!
Total 6 comments:
||Dec 28, 2011 at 06:11:21
|Cool game! It\'s simple, yet very fun.
||Dec 28, 2011 at 18:41:43
|Thanks, that\'s exactly what it is meant to be :-)
||Jan 1, 2012 at 13:28:14
|This game is really great!
I have played it at least ten times till now, and this wont be the last time.
Very cooool! :)
||Jan 2, 2012 at 22:11:40
|Wow, glad you like it! I actually like playing it myself, even though it is a bit simple. The \"emergent\" sort of behaviour the AI shows based on some simple rules is quite interesting.
||Feb 26, 2012 at 02:53:36
|This is one of the best point-to-point real time strategy games I\'ve played in a while.
||Mar 8, 2012 at 08:14:15
|I\'ve made the source public domain (as in: you can do with it whatever you like). See if you can build this into a full game :-)
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.
Note: We recommend you copy+paste this to a better editor. Some special character encoding may have been lost.