|Mazer 4K v1.2|
(Click on game for focus)
Now with music and a goal solution time! Solve the mazes. Increasingly complex mazes, always a different maze, generated before your eyes.
Choose a difficulty, then use your cursor keys to navigate the maze.
* Every maze is randomly generated at the start of the level.
* Every level is bigger than the one before.
* There is only one solution to every maze.
* When the levels get too big for the screen, the level will start zoomed in on the player.
* Timer and play statistics
* Quit to the main menu any time by pressing "Q"
* Restart a level and generate a new maze by pressing "R"
* Show the areas you've already visited by pressing "V"
* Show a hint by pressing "H" (follow the blue path back towards your last wrong move)
* Show the solution by pressing "S"
* Zoom in and out by pressing "Z" (only available on very large levels)
* Turn the music on and off by pressing "M"
* Turn the sound effects on and off by pressing "F"
* Skip the maze creation animation by clicking anywhere on the game
New in v1.2:
* Goal time: Try to solve the maze in less than the target time. Timer counts down until you take too long, then starts counting up so you know how much extra time it took you.
* Background music: Music Box Dancer, in 8-bit glory!
* Sound effects: A little chime when you win a level.
Total 3 comments:
|#1||By StephR||Feb 6, 2012 at 21:54:51|
|Your game demonstrates that you master perfectly maze creation and solving. And it is really well done. But to make it more challenging, it would be nice if it rated the player's performance by comparing her/his time to some value defined for each maze. You should also consider making some improved remake of the old game named Maziacs.|
|#2||By Rick Townsend||Feb 22, 2012 at 00:45:05|
|I\'ve added a target time for each level, and the clock now counts down your time remaining. I\'ve also added background music and some sound effects.|
|#3||By StephR||Feb 25, 2012 at 10:12:00|
|Nice addition to your game with a target time for each of level. And what a complete game now with music and sound. The \"WHERE AM I?\" difficulty level is really a good joke !|
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.
Note: We recommend you copy+paste this to a better editor. Some special character encoding may have been lost.