(Click on game for focus)
WrappingPaper4k is a puzzle game.
Move and fold paper strips by dragging them
with the mouse.
Use them to join dots placed on the screen.
Easy to learn, yet hard to master.
It is a 4kb remake of the great Colorbind.
Play the game with the mouse.
- Move a paper strip over a dot of the same color to collect it.
- Collect all dots to complete a level.
- Empty dots don't count.
- Fold a paper strip to change its direction.
- Horizontal paper strips are darker,
they underlie the vertical ones.
- You can't collect a dot on a corner of a paper strip.
- You can't fold a paper strip on top of another.
- If a dot is covered by two paper strips, it needs to share its color with the one on top.
No comments have been made.
You need be logged in to write comments. If you need to register click here.
Note: We recommend you copy+paste this to a better editor. Some special character encoding may have been lost.